This is your 1 News posts out of 3 that you are entitled to as a guest.

Please sign up for one of our PREMIUM CONTENT SUBSCRIPTIONS to continue your access to Global Energy Infrastructure. 

Dow and the Al-Hejailan Group Announce Joint Venture for Saudi Arabia

The Al-Hejailan Group of Saudia Arabia and Dow of the United States recently announced that it will form a joint venture for the design, construction, and eventual operation of a polyacrylic acid (PAA) and emulsion polymers plant to be placed in Saudi Arabia’s Plaschem Park.  This joint venture will be headed up by Al-Hejailan with 75% ownership with Dow holding the remaining 25%.

Once completed, this facility will have a capacity for 40,000 tons per year and operated by the Al-Hejailan Group. Dow is tasked with providing technology needs and will also handle marketing.  Construction is anticipated to begin next year with production slated to begin in 2023.

This plant is being created to meet the growing demand for coating products and water treatment usage, with an eye towards expected new market applications.

Related News

Comments

{{ error }}
{{ comment.comment.Name }} • {{ comment.timeAgo }}
{{ comment.comment.Text }}